Klasha is looking for an analytical, results-driven, fast-moving Full-Stack Developer to join our team and help to build an exciting payments and logistics startup in Africa.
The Full-Stack Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build our product, write clean code, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills. To succeed as a Full-Stack Developer you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated. We're looking for two mid-senior level developers preferably in Lagos, Nigeria but we'll also consider remote working from other locations in the world.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ability to move fast and adapt as the business requires.
- Strong knowledge of the African payments and logistics ecosystem.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com