You'll lead a team of customer service representatives to quickly, calmly and confidently address customer issues with service or delivery. You'll maintain professional environments for the customer service team to thrive to solve problems and increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in sales.
- Oversees all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality.
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
- Provides training on handling of sensitive customer service issues.
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective.
- Makes regular reports to upper management about department milestones and progress.
- Holds regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns.
- Plans and maintains departmental budget.
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes.
- Coordinates with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction.
- Manages issues with the staff through assessment and subsequent corrective action protocol.
- Ensures work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding personnel information and customer financial data by keeping sensitive documents private and secure.
- Liaises with upper management, vendors, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure quality of products and efficiency of department.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Customer Service
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Laws
- BA/BSc degree required
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.