The Account Manager will be in charge of managing our company's relationships with our merchants. You will be in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of merchants and generally stay with merchants for the length of their relationship with us. The goal is to keep our merchants or accounts as long as possible. You may be in charge of finding new business, you may be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of client transactions.
Skills and qualifications:
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- BA/BSc Degree is essential
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org