Klasha Merchant Referral Program
The Klasha Merchant Referral Program is our unique way of rewarding everyone who invites SMEs or local businesses to use Klasha as a part of their preferred payment options for accepting funds from customers across Africa and beyond.
Every time a business opens a Klasha merchant account, completes their account registration processes and carries out transactions of at least $50 with the Klasha payment solutions, you, the referee, earn a referral bonus of NGN25,000.
What businesses can be referred?
Merchants involved in businesses such as:
- Retailers (with E-commerce sites, social media handles)
- Importers and Exporters
- Personal shoppers
- Travel Agencies
- Schools/E-learning platforms
- Billing companies
Who is eligible to participate in the Merchant Referral Program?
- Klasha app users and merchants
- Any business owner in Nigeria
How to be a part of the Klasha Merchant Referral Program
To refer merchants and make some money,
- Sign up for the program by clicking here
- Tell prospective merchants about Klasha
- Submit the prospective merchant’s personal information such as name and e-mail address; this allows us to send communications to them on your behalf.
We will keep you posted with the status of the referred accounts within 10 business days after the referred merchant signs up on Klasha, completes their account registration processes and carries out transactions of at least $50 with the Klasha payment solutions.
There is no maximum number of referrals you can make per time. However, please note that you will only receive your referral bonus 10 days after the above conditions have been met.
Exciting, right? Are you ready to be a part of the Klasha Merchant referral program? Click here to get started.