Introducing Klasha Wire
Today, small and medium business owners operate in an increasingly global environment. With the advent of globalization, the need to make payments grows, and along with it is the complexity of making large payments, especially paying suppliers overseas.
Any small business owner who has had to pay a supplier overseas knows that foreign exchange via the traditional banking sector can be quite expensive and time-consuming with the regulations affecting this sector. Hence, we introduced the Klasha Wire to help you make large payments with ease.
What is Klasha Wire?
Klasha Wire is a fast and easy way for businesses to pay their suppliers overseas in their preferred African currency, whether Naira, Cedis or other currencies. The suppliers, on the other end, receive the money in the dominant currency of their choice in two business days.
With this feature, small business owners can make large payments to suppliers overseas with ease while lowering the cost of the transaction. You can use any of the following payment methods: card, M-Pesa, Mobile Money, bank transfer, or your Klasha wallet to make payments.
There are numerous benefits to sending large payments with Klasha Wire. Here are a few to consider:
- Offers great exchange rates and lower fees with no hidden charges.
- Faster processing and settlement time.
- Multiple payment methods you can choose from when sending large payments.
- Ability to make large B2B payments in a single transaction.
- A dedicated 24/7 support channel for your business to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Secure infrastructure encrypted with a secure sockets layer (SSL) that guarantees 100% safety and security.
Sending large payments to your suppliers overseas with Klasha Wire is easy. Create a Klasha account for free now to get started.